Santa, Baby! Bring Me Some Soap! Your Ultimate Groove Soaps Gift Guide
Santa is packing his sleigh and we’re sure there’s some Groove Soaps in there! It’s the perfect gift for both those easy as well as hard to shop for peeps.
Need Some Gifting Inspiration? Groove Soaps has Got You Covered!
With the holiday season in full swing, we are all thinking about gifts for the special people in our lives. Check out our ultimate gift guides to help make shopping a little easier this year!
- Go Retro - We know everyone downloads their music these days, but vinyl is making a comeback. Head to a local record store (yes, they still exist) and get them their favorite band’s newest release on vinyl.
- Tattoo Repair Kit - If your music lovers are anything like our friends, they’ve probably got a little bit of ink. Give them a gift that you know they will use year round.
- Musical Art - There are so many amazing music related art pieces available. Does your music lover also happen to be a Star Wars fan? How about some art that incorporates both?!
- Local Brews - Hit up the local breweries in your area and put together a basket of beer they are sure to love. Orlando is filled with TONS of local breweries, so it is easy to find a brewery close to you that can help you out.
- Beer Soap Bundle - Don’t just go with the obvious 6-pack this year - surprise your beer loving buddy with a beer soap bundle. We’ve all heard about shower beers, but now you can shower WITH beer!
- Unique Glassware - Give your beer lover some unique glassware to help them take their beer drinking to the next level. Whether it is something to keep their beer cool or a custom pint glass, there are plenty of options out there!
- Fancy Coffee - Coffee is always a big hit at the holidays. With so many local coffee shops popping up, give them something new that they may not have tried yet. Don’t want to get them just coffee? How about a new mug, coffee scoop, or coffee canister?
- Gift Cards - Gift cards might not scream personal, but if you pick out some gift cards to their favorite restaurants, or maybe a few of your own, you can give the gift of fabulous food! Think local spots that they love, or some new restaurants that they haven’t been to yet.
- Local Love Basket - Hit up some of your favorite local spots and build a basket full of sauces, snacks, wine, and gadgets. Locally, we love East End Market where you can find a variety of local vendors to help you fill your basket. One stop shopping at its best! Make sure to think “outside the basket” and add in some fun food related items. Maybe a bar of coffee soap?
- Orlando Pride Picks - Get your Orlando lover something that shows just how much they love their home. Keychains, mugs, and art prints are just a few options available online and locally.
- Lavender Love - show that Orlando City support even more by grabbing a bar of our Lavender Love.
- Local Business Basket - Located close to downtown Orlando, boxthecity offers curated giftsets featuring locally produced merchandise from numerous Orlando-based businesses, including Corkcicle, Wondermade, Peterbrooke Chocolatier, Robin’s Nest Craftworks, Plum Owl, Yaupon Brothers Tea and more. Options also include themed specialty collections that celebrate many of Central Florida’s most magical attractions, and they’ll be happy to help you create custom sets for a personal touch.
- Non-Theme Park Tickets - Orlando is full of so many amazing things to do that have NOTHING to do with a certain theme park. Give the gift of museum tickets, concert tickets, or even a trip to an escape room. Help your Orlando Lover play “tourist” in their own town.
- Vintage Vibes - Fashion is all about old being cool again! Check out local vintage shops in your area to pick them up a one of a kind piece.
- Handmade Jewelry - Your sweetie will shine in one of these gorgeous handcrafted creations, from geode cuff bracelets to arrowhead earrings to night sky inspired necklaces, from Gypset Co. You can find Gypset at local pop-ups, or order the perfect piece online from their shop.
- Bath Basket - Any fashionista will probably have a bathroom full of fancy products of all kinds. This year, add some local and handmade items to that collection. Handmade soap is at the top of our list!